Business Insurance - Sunshine Coast Insurance Brokers
Rather than juggling multiple policies, we can combine your needs into one easier to manage package, where you select what you do / don’t want included. If you’d like a business insurance package tailored specifically to suit the needs of your business, speak to Orchard Financial Group.
You can select as few or as many of the products from the list below to be included in your business insurance package:
- Business Property
- Equipment Breakdown
- Public and Products Liability
- General Property
- Marine Transit
- Management Liability
Call the friendly team at Orchard Insurance Brokers or drop into our office at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, to discuss a suitable Business Insurance package for your needs.
Australia business owners have a responsibility to third parties – customers, employees, supplies and the community. Being held accountable for grievances can a negative impact on your reputation and finances. That is why liability cover is mandatory for business owners.
Public liability insurance protects you and your business against the financial risk of being found liable to a third party for death or injury, loss or damage of property or ‘pure economic’ loss resulting from your negligence.
Personal Injury to a third party means:
- Death, bodily injury, sickness, disease, disability, shock, fright, mental anguish and mental injury
- False arrest, wrongful detention or imprisonment, and malicious prosecution
- Wrongful eviction
- Assault or battery
- Libel, slander, defamation of character or invasion of the right of privacy, occurring during the period of insurance.
Property Damage includes:
- Actual physical loss of or physical destruction of tangible property
- The loss of use of tangible property which has not been physically damaged but cannot be used due to physical damage to other tangible property which occurs during the period of insurance.
Call the friendly team at Orchard Insurance Brokers or drop into our office at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, to discuss a suitable Public Liability insurance policy for your needs.
Machinery breakdown or electrical failure can result in significant losses to your business. Machinery Insurance enables you to tailor your cover to your business needs. Extend your cover to include extras such as financial loss due to machinery breakdown, mobile plant and damage to electronic equipment.
- Machinery breakdown, explosion or collapse or deterioration
- Fire, theft and allied perils
- Loss of income due to business interruption
- Electronic equipment damage, including accidental, breakdown and fire damage
- Transit and temporary removal cover
- Machinery repair and temporary hire costs
Call the friendly team at Orchard Insurance Brokers or drop into our office at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, to discuss a suitable Equipment insurance policy for your needs.
Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance protects their business vehicles against losses related to owning and operating a motor vehicle. This can be a loss to one of the insured vehicles (breakdown, theft, accident), or a loss to a third party that the business is liable for due to owning or operating the vehicle involved.
Vehicles that fall under a business fleet may include:
- The business owner’s personal cars
- Business use vehicles driven by senior management and sales representatives
- Light commercial vehicles
- Delivery vehicles including heavy transport and
- Plant and equipment.
Call the friendly team at Orchard Insurance Brokers or drop into our office at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, to discuss a suitable Commercial Vehicles Insurance policy for your needs.
Take the first step towards finding your right finance solution and let us do the hard work for you.