Car Insurance

Car insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. 

The common types of Car Insurance are:

  • Comprehensive Cover: This covers the cost of repairs or replacement to your vehicle and property whether it is your fault or not. 
  • Third Party Fire & Theft Cover: This covers you for the loss or damage to your car if it is stolen or catches fire in addition to your liability for damage you my cause by our car to other people’s property.
  • Third Party Property Cover: This covers for damage that you cause to another person’s vehicle or property. It does not cover the cost of damage to your own car – it can include legal costs, limited damage by uninsured drivers.

Caravan Insurance

Caravan Insurance is a lot like Car Insurance protecting you against financial loss if you have an accident. You can also insurance your caravan for accidental damage which covers you for an unintentional one-off incident that causes damage to your property or its contents. For example, accidentally spilling red wine over your new white carpet.  

Boat / Marine Insurance

Boat / Marine Insurance provides cover for your boat for theft and accidental loss and damage (which includes cover for incidents such as fire, storm & hail, malicious damage, sinking, running aground, accidentally hitting an object such as another boat, a jetty or a submerged log) where the incident happens in the period of insurance and within the geographic limits.

Call the friendly team at Orchard Insurance Brokers or drop into our office at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, to discuss a car, caravan or boat insurance policy for your needs.