Vehicle Insurance - Sunshine Coast Insurance Brokers
Car insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
The common types of Car Insurance are:
- Comprehensive Cover: This covers the cost of repairs or replacement to your vehicle and property whether it is your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire & Theft Cover: This covers you for the loss or damage to your car if it is stolen or catches fire in addition to your liability for damage you my cause by our car to other people’s property.
- Third Party Property Cover: This covers for damage that you cause to another person’s vehicle or property. It does not cover the cost of damage to your own car – it can include legal costs, limited damage by uninsured drivers.
Boat / Marine Insurance
Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance protects their business vehicles against losses related to owning and operating a motor vehicle. This can be a loss to one of the insured vehicles (breakdown, theft, accident), or a loss to a third party that the business is liable for due to owning or operating the vehicle involved.
Vehicles that fall under a business fleet may include:
- The business owner’s personal cars
- Business use vehicles driven by senior management and sales representatives
- Light commercial vehicles
- Delivery vehicles including heavy transport and
- Plant and equipment.
Call the friendly team at Orchard Insurance Brokers or drop into our office at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, to discuss a suitable Commercial Vehicle Insurance policy for your needs.
Take the first step towards finding your right finance solution and let us do the hard work for you.